The rebranding is part of Hard Rock’s transition of its online offering to in-house proprietary technology. The new platform will offer a number of new features and promotions, including a new VIP loyalty program and Flex Parlay, which allows bettors to create custom parlays with different odds.
Hard Rock Sportsbook is currently available in Arizona, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia. The company plans to expand to other states in the future.
Here are some of the features of Hard Rock Bet Arizona:
- Arizona residents can bet on a wide variety of sports, including football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, and MMA.
- Hard Rock Bet offers competitive odds and a variety of betting options.
- Arizona residents can deposit and withdraw money from their Hard Rock Bet accounts using a number of payment gateways, including credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and Venmo.
- Hard Rock Bet offers many promotions and bonuses to its customers, including risk-free bets, deposit bonuses, and reload bonuses.
Hard Rock Bet is a great option if you are interested in sports betting in AZ. The Florida-based bookmaker offers a wide range of sports betting markets, highly competitive odds, and a number of promotions and bonuses.
Here are some additional details about Hard Rock Bet in Arizona:
- Hard Rock Bet is available in both desktop and mobile formats.
- Arizona residents must be at least 21 years old and located in the state to create an account.
- The Arizona Department of Gaming regulates Hard Rock Bet.
Since entering Arizona in September 2021, Hard Rock has seen its market share grow in a very competitive space. In April of 2023, Hard Rock reported a handle of $5.6 million and revenue of $158,369.91 in Arizona, according to official state gaming commission data. This placed them 6th in sports betting handle and 7th in revenue among the 17 licensed sportsbook operators in Arizona reporting in April.